Tuesday 22 October 2013

I hate washing.

With a passion.

Actually it isn't the washing I hate. It's the folding.

I think the worst part is that I fold washing in my bedroom and put it into nice little piles on my bed.

And then halfway through I'll get distracted. And go somewhere else. And do something else. And forget I was folding washing.

Then bedtime will come around.

Hellooooo washing. On bed. In my way.

Cue moving washing out of way so I can sleep.

Thus time wasted folding washing that never made it to the put away stage and will no doubt become unfolded by the time it is time to see it again after I have slept etc and blah blah blah on it goes.

I hate washing.

No. Folding.

I hate folding.

So if you asked me if I wanted any help, it would be with that. Folding. Not cleaning. Not cooking. Not anything else except folding washing.

Tonight.

Tomorrow I may well change my mind.

Why? Because I am a woman. That's why. It is my goddamn prerogative.

And yes, you may have guessed I am feeling a little hormonal.

If you have a problem with that then I suggest you stop reading. Go to the store. Get me some bacon. Return.

Thanks for that. Much appreciated.


No comments:

Post a Comment