Sunday 26 January 2014

It's a century!

My 100th blog.

It seems as though I only began yesterday. And so little and so much has happened in that space of time.

I have been a little absent for the last few days. Why? Because I have been OUT! Yes. Like a real grown up. Well, not the whole time. But a significant portion of it.

Thursday was spent very much not out. Thursday was clean like a woman possessed day. And that I did. And accordingly I ended up with many bags of "stuff" to go to the salvos, and a few clean rooms and a few rooms cleaner than previously although not 100% clean but good enough for now clean.

Friday. Well. Now there was a day. A fabulous fabulous day.

It began with a sleep in. Ooooooh yeah. A really good one too. As in I didn't actually wake up at the usual time I wake up. I slept. For hours longer than usual.

And then up I got and got ready for a day on the town.

And do you know what? I had started going into the detail, but I deleted it. Why? Because, well, detail isn't needed. I have had an absolutely amazing few days. And that is all that matters. I made use of the time I had for me, and I got out and about, caught up with people who mean an awful lot to me, and overall just had a fabulous time.

I embraced the opportunity to be me. Just me. Not mum. Not anything else but me.

I'm ready for my babies to come back though. I have missed them terribly. I haven't pined. I haven't moped. Not at all. I spoke to them twice throughout the course of the week, and they were having a ball.

And tomorrow morning they will be back home with me.

And I am recharged. Absolutely, 100%, completely.

100th blog. 100% recharged. Who'd have thought hey?

No comments:

Post a Comment