Tuesday 15 July 2014

Sometimes in your life

you are lucky enough to meet someone special.

Someone who makes you smile simply by seeing them.

Someone who can always make you feel better no matter how crappy a day you have had.

Someone that you could just hug and hug and hug and never want to let go.

Someone who will never judge you.

Someone who will greet you with joy and love whenever they see you, whether it was 5 minutes since they last saw you or 5 hours.

15 years ago I was lucky enough to meet such a special someone. And I welcomed him into my home and he became my first baby.

And a week ago I lost him.

And a part of me died with him.

My heart aches. I feel a sorrow I have never felt before.

I am truly blessed to have had him in my life at all, let alone for so long. I cherish the memories I have of him. And I will love him forever more.

Rest in peace Jakey boy. Mummy loves you xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment